Devour - Lasagna Alfredo With Bacon And Sausage Frozen Meal Review

"Greasy grimy gopher guts. Mutilated monkey meat.

Chopped up baby parakeet..." .the gag-inspiring song of my youth. It played through my head as I attempted to give this disgusting abomination called Devour Alfredo Lasagna (with bacon and sausage) a fair chance. Followed directions exactly. Totally overcooked.

Basically a clump of subpar lasagna noodles with a spit of ricotta floating in sausage grease. Bacon bits and lumps of awful sausage.... Awful experience!!! Worse than school lunch.

Hospital food looks like gourmet after this platic tray of ***/pasta. If it is on sale at Costco...buy 1 get 10 free...FREE. NOTHING! WALK AWAY!

Do not buy it. Do. Not.

Eat. It.

Product or Service Mentioned: Devour Lasagna Alfredo With Bacon And Sausage Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

July72nurse
Glad your experience was better than mine. Different strokes for different folks:) In my area, Massachusetts, they still have it at Shaw's Supermarkets.

I would offer to send you some but handling them might trigger flashbacks....lol. Have a great day!
#1361984

I absolutely love Lasagna Alfredo with Bacon & Sausage it's delicious. I'm so upset no one sells it anymore.

Devour - Simple Review #1484424729

3.0

I saw the lasagna with Italian sausage and decided to try it. I liked it but thought it could do with out the oil.

There was no cheese left after it was done cooking. And the noodles needed to be cooked more, they were chewy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Devour Italian Sausage Lasagna.

Devour - Alfredo With Bacon And Sausage Lasagna Review

You would expect greasy, sub-par food from the "dollar brand" frozen meals, but that is exactly what I got! We bought 2 of the Lasagna with Alfredo sauce, bacon and sausage, and both turned out the same.

After cutting down cooking time on the second one the edges were still burned to the point of being unchewable. There was absolutely no sausage in either one, the cheese sauce was a joke (very greasy and flavorless, unlike a true Alfredo should be), and there were 3 layers of lasagna noodles with a dabble of ricotta and a pinch of basil in between. I don't see how this could possibly be 570 calories, there was nothing in it!! I should have taken a picture to share.

I have never been so disappointed in a frozen dinner in all my life!!!! How could this product have passed the peer group?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Devour Alfredo With Bacon And Sausage Lasagna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.